Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Double Standard???

“OMG, the terminals not working, I can’t do anything to change the config”
“I’m sending someone over now”
The wait was for 1 hour, what to do, evening on a Friday some more.
after the arrival and some checking & twisting & plugging in & out & a whole lotsa thing… the reply was “I can’t do anything”
Well I guess that’s the end of your life, faithful machine after 10+ yrs or service, a sentimental kinda thingee man…
Well that was the cause for me to leave the office late that nite. I rushed to midvalley to get my hair cut. Went in to ACut Above for an image makeover thingee. I was like shoulder length hair when I went in and came out with a gay cut kinda look…
The cutting was like close to 90 minutes man, that was one of the longest hair cut session I have had in my life… yada yada yada.
Actually what I want to say is they were professional and the really service the customers, (and I know coz I support customer service staffs in the off). I was the only one left in the place when they closed the gate and I was not even half done.
Don’t you get this feeling that you’re a pain in the @$$ when everyone is waiting for you. It’s like you are delaying everyone and coz of you everyone gets it.
THEY CAN’T GO HOME COZ OF ME…
I praise their professionalism as they were polite and definitely service with a smile lo, (though they might be still cursing me now for the delay, but I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt). Quickly after the cut I of coz apologize for the delay, of coz la, must make them feel a bit happy ma. If not the next time I thread in sure kena potong the head… (jes kidding, these guys & gals are real pros).
I guess I have to be more considerate next time so I don’t trouble other…
But don’t we just like to create trouble… esp with people we know…
Don’t we tend to be more tolerant with people we don’t know than our close ones
Don’t we tend to be more polite to strangers than people we know
Think bout it!!!

2 comments:

Winn said...

how gay? Photo leh?

Tho sometimes i willingly go to expensive salons, but i hate it when it comes to paying the bills. pricey!

Of coz i'll pay, but i would probably never come back again no matter good or bad haircuts coz i m not loyal. hehehe..

zeroimpact said...

winn: so far no pic yet, but will let u know once available
i go like 9 mths once, so i am still ok wit if it i divide the bills to like if i go once 2 mths