Saturday, October 01, 2005

Healthy Budget??

The budget is out man….
I was talking to this burger man yesterday as I was waiting for his co partner to prepare my burger. I actually started the conversation and asked him is the budget out and he says yes. The 1st thing brought up was the price of cigarette!! He was saying “naik 13” and I was like the naïve boy who has not like bought ciggie for so long, asks what is the price now and he replied mi “enam setengah”. I was like “WHAT!!” 50% increment, I did not even get a 2% increment and here they are raising the prices like 50%.... this is bad man, real bad…

I went and bought the papers today and then I saw on the news that it was 13% increment and not the 50% I thought of yesterday nite!! 13% percent is gradually le, not so bad but then it’s going up and up. I guess if you are not really into ciggies then it’s high time to quit now as its gonna be getting expensive by the year man. So winn and all my other pals, it’s time to quit the ciggies man, and you can dump the $$ into drinking. Muaaahhahahaha….

Liquor also going up like 9%..... That is the killer for me man. So how’s my Friday nite’s gonna turn out now, I have to think of alternative man, is there anyone out there got jalan where can find cheap booze???

I guess the budget benefited most of the citizen in a way but it took most of the entertainment out of life, geeezzz. Think bout it, when u are celebrating something, birthday, victory, successful business, there is always liquor. When you are down, heartbroken, bankrupt, business dying, there is also liquor.

I guess I have to cut down on the passion & jungle as well as my favorite luna for the time being. May be resulting in cheap liquor in the house, may be, just may be I can make some cash out of it. Anyone into venture business, a open house bar, jes kidding man, don’t want to get in the way of the law.

I guess it was the best for the healthy, so I feel bad, am I not healthy…..
May be in a way, may be in a way…..
So “R U HEALTHY”….

2 comments:

Winn said...

OK time to smoke marijuana...Mari Mari Mari...

But hell, why every year's budget revolve around civil servants? are we not working for the country and not part of it? we pay taxes too!! it seems that they are the highlight every year.

zeroimpact said...

Winn: I heard there is this in thing called shabu, take 2 n u get shabu shabu, mmuuaaahhahaa.
I have no comment bout the lime light but definitely felt left out...