Sunday, October 02, 2005

Yesterday Once More

I was invited by a friend to his wedding yesterday, at first I was like “hhmmmm… mmmmmm”. The fact is that I heard he was like inviting the closest friends and all, but I have like seen him for only once in the past I don’t remember how many years. Even some who are closer to him than me was not invited.
I was still having last minute thought “should I go? Or should I not go?” I took up the courage and went ahead to the wedding dinner. The wedding was not one with a lot of people like most of us or those I have attended. I was a small and sweet kinda wedding dinner.
I was lazy so I actually went with my friend and his husband. It was like 1st time coz I normally will drive myself, but then yesterday I was just plain lazy, hai. When we reached there I saw some familiar faces on another table, I recognized them. They were my 5th former mates man… I went over and chat a while, for a few times during the course of the dinner. Then toward to end of it, I was like changed over to their table.
I was like going back memory lanes with them, they have changed so much from the last time I have seen them, or was it just me who forgot how they were. It’ s like more than 10 yrs since I have last seen or even chat with them…
Every one was doing well and we were chatting bout long lost times of yesteryears. All sort of story came flashing in my mind again. Thanks to my friend WK, if I remember correctly, he seems to have plotted the whole layout of the floor plan during our stay back in school. He was able to pinpoint every ones sitting location during those 2 yrs of fun learning days. He even has the latest news on our dear old school, who has retired and stuff like that.
Friends like YM, CM, CT, YK, TO, JN, LS, and me myself were like transported back through time, we laughed and we cheered the whole night like we were 17/18 once more. I know everyone has changed through the molding of time coz it’s been more than 10 yrs. But I guess those memoir of yesterday took over last night. We had fun, lotsa FUN. It was great to hear of those other few that once thread along with us during our journey through learning, the success they have, as well as the live they are living now.
I guess I was not the type that like keeping in touch, that is the reason why I am seeing them for the 1st time in years, but I have gotten their numbers this time as well as email. I guess I will start by communicating with them, so our friendship will not be washed out like the sands by the beach.

To the FRIENDSHIP we share man, let’s keep it together and of coz friends forever.
To all fellow librarians of MBSSKL “LIGHT BLUES FOREVER
To all fellow schoolmates MBSSKL “ORA ET LABORA

No comments: