Wednesday, October 05, 2005

“ROAD IS LIKE TIGER’S MOUTH”

I woke up today only to find that I din have enuff sleep as I was reading all these blog entries yesterday. But still I was waking up on time and stuff but when I hit the road this morning, it was like a culture shock. The normally not so congested road became suddenly overpopulated by cars. It’s like the start of the fasting month and the start of morning congestion too… does it really have a connection??
Then when I was bout to reach the office, I turned in the junction and suddenly this lady just crosses the road in front of me. She did not even bother to check if there were cars!!! WTH, I was late edi and I stopped rite just before hitting her and she still don’t know she is in the middle of the road.
“YOU THINK YOUR FATHER’S ROAD AH”….
I honked and she was startled and I think she still thinks she owns the road… hell man. Then she moved on and I continued my journey to the office.

Well I mean I don’t want to be mean or anything and definitely the honking was like how many umpteen of yrs ago. I seriously don’t remember honking any one any time recently before this morning as far as I can remember. I just don’t want to be caught in this kinda situation man just imagine…
  1. I turn you walk

  2. You in the middle I hit

  3. I go balai kena question

  4. Our names go to fame in paper, radio, TV

  5. You ok I kena saman

  6. You ko I oso kena saman, tahan lesen,

You see it’s a hassle and its troublesome… and a living hell for me, me, me!!!!

I mean you should be alert, haven’t we all read in the papers, listen on the radio, saw on the TV, bout these tragic happenings involving not only adults, adolescents, children. It’s not that I value my life a lot more than other but I guess we should all be careful. When you are on the road, there’s danger everywhere, no matter if you are walking or driving or even gliding if you can.
Like what every one says but not practice

“MA LOU YU FU HAU”

Translation

“ROAD IS LIKE TIGER’S MOUTH”

No comments: