Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ignorance Is Bliss??

I was out for lunch at pudu today. The normal routine ler, lunch time, sick of food round the corner, drive out, park, find shop, sit, order, food come, eat, go back. But todays routine was broken with this cute lil fella sitting at mi side.

This cute lil cat just pop out of nowhere and sat there like a gud pet waiting for it’s owner. I was gonna ignore it coz normally it would just leave me alone it I ignored it long enough. But this guy did not give up. It stood there and waited and did the occasional tap on my thigh, (can u imagine tat), what a brave lil guy. I am not saying and please do not assume I am a softy, but when it start doing the tap, it kinda invoked something in me.


Don’t you get the feeling something, it’s like a sudden wake up call. You feel there is a connection or something. And definitely I would like people to help me in my times of trouble. So being a caring person that I am (did I say that out loud enuff) I fed the cute lil fella. It’s like eating away happily and it gave me a feeling of content. Difficult to explain but you will know it once you felt it. it took the food when we were leaving and left the scene, I guess to have it’s meal in a more quiet and serene place of its liking.

I guess it’s easy to be ignorant some times or may be all the time. But just think bout it, if you were the one being ignored, “HOW, WHAT” would you feel???

IGNORANCE IS BLISS??

3 comments:

Winn said...

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

zeroimpact said...

i guess they r all high, if they would've done something then they would b more happi

Winn said...

No. No one is happy.
I'm sad people writing a happy blog...

*grieve*