Friday, September 30, 2005

A Budget For All

It’s the time of the year again. I guess the papers will be selling like hot cakes tomorrow!! The budget is gonna be out tomorrow!! A brief recap that I heard over the radio this morning is that there will be increase in allowance for government servant and a definite bonus for them. Another good news for the mutual working public like you and me is that you would be taxable if you are earning above 3K.

I have never been a great fan of the papers unless it’s bout technology. But I know there are loads of people out there waiting for the outcome of budget every year. Basically those are businessman and definitely concerned citizens. I on the other hand will be the busybody. People buy then I buy, people read then I read, kinda attitude.

I guess I have to start to take part even though as passive as possible in the country’s conditions n stuff. I am not hoping that much as like previously but definitely the liquor price is of concern. If it goes up like a bomb, I guess my entertainment will be affected. How to go out for Friday parties if the drinks keep going up in price. It’s just like petrol, but this will be double the pain.

All in all I guess the main taker of all this would be the supplier of those product, (needless to say what it is). While those of us will still have to succumb to whatever changes that is coming our way. What else can we do but whine whine whine…

Let’s hope for the better, well in this cases even worse become a better as it could get worst and ugly…

As I post this I think the budget is starting now. Let wait and see and definitely pray for the better for all citizens……..

3 comments:

Winn said...

Geeez!! Budget again! Why do we have to deal with this every year? Didnt we feed the government enough? Everytime we dine, they makan also. Everytime we do *any transaction, they get a cut also. Bloody hell.

Butt-get their butts!

Winn said...

Since it's your blog..can i shout ' SCREW 'EM ALL'?

Screamed already...

Phew...Amithabha..

zeroimpact said...

winn: dun we wan to do tat!! all of us
i totally agggrrrreeeedddd wit u