Friday, September 23, 2005

U said U Love Me

When U were only 5 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U asked me: “What is it?”
When U were 15 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U blushed… U look down and smile…
When U were 20 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U put your head on my shoulder and hold my hand… afraid that I might disappear…
When U were 25 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U prepare breakfast and serve it in front of me, and kiss my forehead and said: “U better be quick, it’s gonna be late…”
When U were 30 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U said: “If U really love me, Please come back early after work…”
When U were 40 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U were cleaning the dining table and said: “ok dear, but it’s time for U to help our child with his/her revision…”
When U were 50 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U were knitting and U laugh at me…
When U were 60 yrs old, I said I Love U…
U smile at me…
When U were 70 yrs old, I said I Love U…
We were sitting on the rocking chair with our glasses on… I’m reading your love letters that U sent to me 50 yrs ago… with our hands crossing together…
When U were 80 yrs old, U said U Love me!
I didn’t say anything but cried…
That day must be the happiest day of my life!! Because U said U Love me!!!

It’s ironic, but yet it’s so true that you might start to well up with tears as you read. How many times have we said these 3 words to the wrong person?? How many times have we said the 3 words to the right person?? Often enough we keep these words in the heart, not telling them, how we feel inside, for fear or rejection, shy and so forth. And often enough these words are muttered out of desperation when things have gone bad enough that it is ending. Was it out of desperation, stress, or true from the heart… how to know??? Should we go on telling every tom, dick and harry we know we love them?? Then people will start staring like we are aliens from mars.

But I guess it is simple and true that simple words can mean a lot, now who says actions speaks louder than words huh!!! A very subjective matter that applies to different person at different time I guess.

I find that I myself have not been using the words since a long time ago. I have I can pick up the courage to tread back to start using them so I can show how much I care and appreciate those whom I love so much, mum, dad, family, relatives, and of coz all my princesses. Wish me luck and definitely you have my wishes of luck support!!!

“I LOVE U ALL”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck.........

Winn said...

I find it hard to say those 3 words to families and special someone ..but when it comes to platonic friends, it's so easy

So..

I love you tooo...:p

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to say it out... but i think the most important thing is when u tell someone that 'i love u', make sure that u say what u mean la! smile...


...ah sim...

zeroimpact said...

winn: take it easy n it will come with practise, so start practising with ur luv one

ah sim: agggrrrreeeeedddddd... so i dun say it, but when i do i mean it a whole lots, same to u too