Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cafe Cafe

I was introduced to this place a couple of months ago. It was noted as the priciest café in town. At that time I took it that it was a café with like coffee and cakes. Nothing special bout it I guess. I then had the opportunity to dine in this café.
At first glace there is nothing special from outside and with the dark setting inside I thought this is going to be a bad idea. You know the eerie feeling of a dark and quiet cave…..that’s what I felt a first. I was early so looking at the setting I was like “I’m not going in there until the crowd is here, period”. But then I went in coz waiting outside by the street also labels me as a “freak” or “flasher” wannabe!!

The place is actually very well decorated with an old but classy feel. The food is fantastic. They have fish, meat and one delicacy that I really liked is foie gras (goose liver). They have a decent selection of wine list as well. The service was good, if you have any enquiries bout the menu or anything bout the place, just ask and they will answer with a smile. The have a variety of drinks as well, some very innovative. For example is “After Eight”, a blend of chocolate & mint & of coz other ingredient, is very chocolaty and smooth with a taste of mint, a must for chocolate lover who like it refreshing.

I kinda like the place as the food was fantastic and the environment very appealing.
The place is actually located at Jalan Maharajalela near Dewan Bahasa Pustaka. And did I mention, the waiters are a good looking bunch as well.

Well if you want to try some new locations this is a good choice, especially if you wan to impress some one or may be to deceive some one, this is a alternative.

Bone Appetite!!

No comments: