Sunday, September 18, 2005

Emotions... Feelings...

Emotions, what is it?? Feelings, what is it?? To my definitions these are both sudden reaction of the mind and body against something. It can be a statement, news, a picture, whatever it is, it can be abstract or it can be physically real. Out mind and body reacts to it like naturally, it’s like it does not need any interpretation or processing of the mind.

I felt such a sensation earlier this evening. I was stunned for a while but I think it’s for the better of all, so I guess it’s a good thing. Life’s always a mystery, you win some, and you lose some. The game of life is such that you have to experience to grow up. You have to experience falling down to know the meaning of pain, you have to be dumped to know the meaning of hurt, you have to experience all this to grow up. But I am grateful that these did happened to me if not my life would be like a piece of white paper, with nothing on it. It will be so uninteresting!!

These footprints that seemingly marks its territory in my heart is something I look for when times of despair, hurt, grieve and even happiness sometimes. That is why you should not say “eeee, that guy/gal is smiling by himself, he/she must be crazy!”

I guess what I wan to say is that be thankful of everything that happened in during your journey, be it good or bad, there is a significance. Those are the things that molded you as you are now. I know I am glad. Well I would like to express my apologies as well to those I wrong during my journey to date.

Hang in there if you are in trouble, help those less fortunate, be yourself. Life will be more colorful that way.  Always remember to thank all those who have invoked emotions in your life, who left foot prints, for they are helping you grow.

Thanks to all of you!! Thanks a million!!!

No comments: