Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Absent Minded?? OR ......

“Move out in T minus 10 sec and counting”
“8, 7, 6, hey hey hey, you missed the drop point, where are you going”
“Abort mission, abort mission, you idiot!!”
Imagine this happens in the military, I think the driver or whoever it is will be penalized, definitely!! But can you blame the poor guy, did he misjudge or was it on purpose?? Who knows, but only him?

I was sending my mum like usual yesterday, and I do think everyday (mind you). But to even my own surprise, I just drove past the point I was suppose to drop off my mum. I realized suddenly when my mum took off her seatbelt so I stepped on the brakes and stopped at the side, quite far from the drop off site.

What was I thinking?? Even I could not answer the question until now. I was like blank, with nothing in the mind at all, zip, zero. I guess this is not the first time, (the blankness not the bad son thingee), I have got these kind of occasions before. But to date I do not seem to find any explanations. There were times when I just sit and stare into the monitor, the window, or something, and suddenly I realized things not done, but during that time it was like a loss in time. Like Mulder used to say, we lost 20 mins, we lost 20 mins, do you understand what that means!! I certainly don’t.

I guess I am either getting old or I am going off the edge. Let’s hope those minutes weren’t the work of extra terrestrial. I wouldn’t want to lose X mins, forget wat happened and get poked by some unknown being. It feels strange and yuck.
There is nothing I can do for the past but I will have to be careful in the future. I just hope I don’t suddenly wake up 1 day and asks myself how did I get home yesterday night and when I look in the mirror I see red spots or weird looking marks.

Eeeeeeeeeee

I don’t want it that way

No comments: