Friday, September 09, 2005

ACM 2005

These 3 words mean a lot to those who set up the convention center, the booths, the infra, etc. I do understand coz they are getting jobs n pay for doing all these things. But to a lot of people out there ACM is nuthing but an acronym which has no meaning to them. Who remembers ACM?? Other than the event hosts and the participants? Who goes to ACM? That is 1 that I am not able to answer.

I have been attending ACM for like the last 3 years coz I do all the setup for my company. But alas this year we did not participate. I think they have risen to think that spending tens of thounsands of bucks for a few days is not worth it. I am thinking of going later to ACM but have not decided yet. The jam is of coz horibble being held in such an area. But I guess I will stop by just to see if it is any difference from the previous years.

To be Continued ....... if there is any.........

No comments: