Thursday, September 29, 2005

Disordered Me

“Oh my gosh, where is it”, sweating all over.
“Where the heck izzit, where did I put it. Did you put it away somewhere”, wiping the sweat accumulating all over.

Being a disordered person that I am I was actually looking for my car grant, damn. I remember eyeing it some what a few months ago, but to no prevail it seems to have disappeared from the crack I left it in, but alas I found it at last hiding some where in another crack in between my stuffs. I guess I have to put my things in order, if not who knows what I might lose the next time!!!

I bet this has happened in our life, once in a while or may be just once when we were small and disorganized. For me it’s like a routine or some thing, “darn”, I am having a hard time trying to shake it off.

Doesn’t it feel ironic, we knew that it was important, but yet some how we ignored it until a point where it is crucial, then we take a look at it. There has been times when we look back and we said “IF THIS”, “IF THAT”, “IF ONLY”, then some thing might have turned out different. But what can I say, I have done things that way, I have chosen, I made my choice at that time, and this is the result. So why whine now. Is whining the way to go to erase the past?? “NO”. Is whining going to change anything?? “NO”.

If whining is not going to solve the problem then why “WHINE”?? I guess it’s the right or so to speak a way to express the self anger and frustrations against one self!!

I guess we cannot kill this whining business, if not then one of the spices in life will be gone. From that I guess the soup of life will definitely be of a different taste altogether. So for those who whine (including me), do it sparingly, don’t over spice your soup if not it will burn your taste bud.

“To be totally organized spells boring
To be totally disorganized spells havoc
To be organized partly and disorganized sometimes spells spicy life”

No comments: